QATR-702- The Extenuating Circumstances of Obesity Epidemic

$1.00

Circadian Rhythm affects more than just our sleeping patterns. It also affects our digestion and metabolic process. So I started researching, and found our body starts processing food at 9 am and tapers off at 5 pm, with the maximum burning of calories at 2 pm. The results of what I call the 925-MET Diet were staggering, even right in the middle of the Holidays. I lost 6-inches in my waist within just four weeks.

FREE DOWNLOAD to Fight Obesity

Text you would like author to inscribe:
Total
$1.00
SKU: QATR-702-1 Categories: ,

Description

Inside-the-leather Classic Golf Swing Mechanics and simple golf swing tips for self-coaching techniques.

 

The A-2 Leather Flight Jacket that I’m wearing can be purchased from my online store and can be personalized to meet your needs/requirements.More information on the A-2 Leather Flight Jacket can be found at the end of this training session and in my online store. Named Best Leather Jacket of the Year By BestLeather.org

 

 

 

By: Charles W. Boatright, Author of The ESPY Golf Swing Coach, Delta Technique Geared for Distance and Control

Litigating the Health of Our Children

 

In litigation, attorneys use algorithms to calculate awards given in personal injuries and wrongful death cases. These are based on a person’s age, their professional status, and other extenuating circumstances. These awards could range from a couple of hundred thousand to several million dollars.

 

In cases of obesity, there are no awards issued to compensate for personal injury or for early death. These are self-inflicted injuries.  Data from American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) reports that the obesity rate among children is between 18.9 to 19.9 percent, and that’s almost two-out-of-ten kids who are not just overweight, but obese.

 

Can you imagine children under the age of 18 being treated for the following conditions, not to mention as they age toward middle-age adults:

  • Stroke
  • Heart disease
  • High blood pressure
  • High Cholesterol
  • Type-2 Diabetes
  • Certain Cancers
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Gallbladder diseases
  • Respiratory issues
  • Sleep Apnea
  • Mental illness (depression)
  • Reduce quality of life
  • Back pain and joint issues
  • Reduce life expectancy and quality of life

 

Extenuating Circumstances- Obesity Epidemic

 

Based on the AAFP statistics concerning obesity rates in America, we are losing the battle. We, without a doubt, will start seeing life expediencies start to decline. Parents will have to take care of their children as they age into adulthood if not teenage years, instead of the other way around.

 

While exercise and sporting activities are a significant factor in your health/fitness, exercise is only 20 percent of the health/fitness equation. The other 80 percent of your health/fitness is based on your diet and lifestyle. You can’t exercise yourself to your health/fitness goal.

 

Even if you do manage to lose the weight, you’re just solving for the fitness part of the equation, and you still have the health part of the equation to solve for. And that can only be achieved through diet and lifestyle changes.

 

When I reached my mid 30’s, I had a hip issue called Perthes that severely limited my ability to exercise, even on my trail bicycle. I gained 45 pounds over the next ten years until I had my hip replacement surgery.

NOTE: Perthes is a childhood disease that usually occurs between 3 to 8 years old, but the damage doesn’t manifest itself until the person reaches their mid thirties. Then the pain and limited motion in the hip (either right or left) occurs. By your mid forties, the pain level can reach on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being excruciating pain, a 9.5. I found it even hard to sleep with the pain. 

 

I went back to exercising, as I did before my issue with Perthes got debilitating, and only saw 10 to 15 pounds of weight loss. Nowhere near the weight I needed to lose. I tried all the diets on the market, with only minimum results, losing about five to eight pounds that I gained right back. My ideal weight is 145 to 150 pounds. I was 192 pounds, with a waistline of 37.5 inches at age 56.

Please DOWNLOAD your FREE copy of how I lost 50 pounds and 9-inches in my waist. with 6-inches of those 9-inches I lost within four week of starting the 925-MET Diet Program. (ALSO FREE) is the MET-Weight Factor used to evaluate your food even at your favorite restaurants.

This is a FREE DOWNLOAD with all the information you need to start losing the weight and feeling better. You will also improve your numbers: my blood pressure went from 146/96 before my 925-MET Diet and CASPER Fitness Program down to 113/63.

This blood pressure reading was taken just after I exercised following my CASPER Fitness Program.