THE QATSPY® Yankee Performance Sports Training Athletic Quarters Health & Fitness Page

Using Elastic Tubing for toning and improving one’s health and fitness that includes defying your age.

By: Charles W. Boatright

The Health & Fitness Advantages of Toning- Incorporating Elastic Tubing into Your Routine Workout Program for Lower Blood Pressure & Sugar

Strength training is important to your complete workout program, but toning offers a tremendous benefit in maintaining healthy numbers. I have used elastic tubing in my regular workout program for the past 25- years. Besides toning your muscles and body for that beach-look body, toning has additional benefits that I have listed below, especially if you are trying to maintain a healthy blood pressure.

Toning benefits your:

  • Cardiovascular Health
  • Reduces the abdominal fat (visceral fat), as tubing is more effective in reducing fat than Cardiovascular exercises. Tubing exercises increase lean muscle, while burning more calories (50 Calories per day, per pound of muscle added).
  • Increases metabolism
  • Better HDL- the good cholesterol.
  • Better blood pressure and triglyceride numbers.
  • Reduces risk of Type 2 diabetes. Tubing workout also improves the muscle’s ability to take in and use glucose, or blood sugar. Strength training allows the muscles to absorb more glucose from the blood and into muscle tissue, thereby decreasing blood sugar levels.
  • Reduces the onset of Alzheimer’s by reducing the visceral fat and increasing oxygen to the brain.
  • Reduces the risk of certain cancers.
  • Reduces risk of injury because of muscle strength and flexibility.
  • Reduces the risk of clinical depression.
  • Improves bone density as we age to avoid brittle bones.
  • Boosts brain health to avoid cognitive decline by increasing blood flow to the brain.
  • Promotes the ability to extend and have a more productive lifespan.
  • Elevates a person’s image of themselves. Tubing exercise can actually allow a person to defy their age. Like I alluded to before, I have been using tubing exercises for the past 25- years, In the image below, I’m 63- years old.  

The benefits of strength training with Aerobic and cardio training. This was taken in February of 2021 at age 63.

Strength training and exercise account for 20 percent of your total health and fitness, and the other 80 percent is your diet. I could not have reached my health and fitness goals without my ASCOT-DIET that allowed be to lose 35- pounds in just one month and a total of 52- pounds in 9- months.

For less than a steak dinner, you can purchase my ASCOT- DIET & FITNESS Program that allowed me to have a fitness level at age 63 that also defies age. Below you can purchase the ASCOT-DIET and Fitness that has allowed me to enjoy the health I have in my 60’s:

If you want to lose the weight and get into shape, create an objective to boost your efforts. I was retiring in 2015 to start my Fitness, training, and apparel business. I had only 3- months to lose 45- pounds and get into shape where I could appear in my training videos and model my line of clothing in my THE QATSPY® Online Store, Use the image below to view my entire line of training videos and clothing line: