The Field U.S. NAVY and U.S. MARINE CORPS Light Wight Nylon Jacket
These were originally meant for a liner jacket, but U.S. Navy and U.S. Marines wore it as a light jacket for cool weather conditions. What was attractive about the WEP Nylon Jacket was its comfort and easy to storer away when traveling. These WEP Jackets are idea for spring and fall weather conditions for getting outdoors on those cool days.
The USN/USMC WEP Jacket features:
- Mil-spec nylon outer shell
- Quilted nylon lining with polyester fiberfill for warmth
- Two snap-close bellows chest pockets
- Pen slot
- Snap close utility pocket on left sleeve
- Bi-swing back for freedom of movement
- Knit collar and cuffs
- Elasticized waistband very attractive feature like the CWU-45P Jacket
- Full front zipper over storm flap
- Velcro patch for ID
- Color: OD Green
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These are Made in the U.S.A.